From:
Eric Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 05:56:24 -0400
Cesar,

We obviously have a difference in terminology here since it is impossible
to "move, delete, rename, etc." to a CD-R.  CD-R's are write once.  You
MUST be using CD-RW's so I'll go ahead and give you my thoughts
again:  Since you have successfully performed this operation before you
either have a bad batch of media (which happens quite often to
me...especially with the "discount" blanks), your CD Writer needs a good
cleaning (you can buy a cleaning kit for about $10...I have used one twice
on my HP 8110I CD Writer), or you need to reinstall the drivers and
software that came with the burner.

Good luck.

At 09:18 PM 8/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks, but...
>
>I have been working with DirectCD since I bought my HP-Writer.
>I have formated hundreds of CDs (CD-R). It's very simple, just right click
>and choose format, then you can copy, move, delete, rename, etc. all the
>files on the CD, when you finish you can leave it open or make it ISO
>compatible. You can later make it writable again if you wish to copy, move,
>delete, etc. anything else.
>
>I was just curios about that particular error code, becuase I've seen it 5
>times.
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Cesar

                     visit our download web page at: