From:
Mark Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 01:22:35 -0500
I have been having this annoying problem with 2 PC's that I work with. The A drive will suddenly activate and try to read a disk even though there is no disk in the drive and I have given it no command to do so. I thought that it may be my antivirus program but each system uses a different one(Norton on 1 and Mcafee on the 2nd) plus I have disabled the antivirus on both systems and it still is seeking something on the A drive. Both systems running w98se. I have a third sytem, also running w98se and it does not do this. 1st 2 systems are a p3 500 and 850 and the third system is an Athlon 650. Any ideas?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com