Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:53:25 -0400
Chuck,

Clean your vinyl as well as possible, then...basically....

Turntable -> preamp -> soundcard input. Create .wavs, copy .wavs to CD.
BTW if signal to noise ratio is an issue, you might consider using an
Ensoniq PCI (original, NOT oem) or Turtle Beach soundcard rather than a
SoundBlaster. Good luck!

Tom LaMotta