Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:00:12 -0800
Susan, sounds like you are asking about an LSN 120. The super disk can use
the 1.44 MB floppies but the 1.44 can not use the super disk floppies. The
super disk is good for 120MB. I have both types installed on my Gateway and
they work great. I have a new Dell and  later purchased an LSN 120 but it is
still in the box only because the Dell is quite full and I need to install
an expander card etc. I now wonder about installing it at all because the
writable CDs are so much cheaper than they once were. Saw some at Comp USA
at 100/$18.You may want to consider going that way. I do like the LSN 120
because they are easy to slip into a pocket and off you go but unless it is
going to another LSN120 forget it. OH, I bought one from Gateway and one
from Dell because they fit into their respective towers nicely and it looks
like an original installation. A friend purchased one from a catalogue and
had quite a bit of work to make it look decent. External 120s are also
available.I am sure you can find them on line and in most computer stores.
Jim Dicomes  [log in to unmask]