From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:53:08 -0700
That's the problem, I tried Kingston and Crucial and neither
 even showed my client's model (PB410a) they finally told me it's
propritary memory, FPM parity.
 One thing that complicates the whole deal
 is the simms slot is at a low angle and I can only use
 single-sided simms. The chips hit on lower side with a
 double-sided simms.