From:
Russell Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:42:56 -0500
Herbert Graf wrote:

>      Well I seem to be having more luck. I am still
> using the Adaptec Easy CD and I must say it is pretty
> bad. It seems as long as you use disc at once for
> audio everything works out fine. I thought the problem
> was hardware related but after reading some of the

   Have you tried Gear? I use it (Replicator) exclusively for making
copies of master silver CDs and it works flawlessly. I never can get
Easy CD Creator to make a decent copy. However, I use Adaptec's Easy CD
Creator for premastering files on CD and it works great. Don't do much
audio, but Gear has that component and it does work well.  Check it out
at http://www.gearcdr.com.

Later,

Russell Smith
Region 14 ESC Abilene, Texas