Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:21:47 +0200
While I am trying to offer some good combination for a computer to
someone, which is not very expensive, but yet, good. I thought of some
Athlon Thunderbird with SDRAM and a cheaper motherboard that does not
support DDR-SDRAM but still a one from a good company that uses a fairly
good chipset. I am familiar with the KT133A chipset, and the AMD760. They
seem to be good and the motherboards based on them are cheaper than the
ones based on the KT266.
I found in a cheap price a motherboard from Asus that claims to use the
KT133E chipset. I never heard about the KT133E, only about the KT133 and
KT133A. What are the differences between the VIA KT133A and KT133E?

Uzi

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com