From:
Freeman Mendell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:15:18 -0500
I have a AMD K6/233 motherboard in a machine I have inherited. It will boot
fine from a floppy and set up an operating system fine. Once I try to boot
from a hard drive it reboots as soon as it the boot sequence starts. I have
tired two different hard dirves. I have taken everything out of the system
except the video card. There is no change. It beeps many fast beeps as it
it recognizing the IDE controllers when it is initially loading the bios. I
have reset the bios to defaults and setup defaults. I have the drives as
auto in the bios for each drive.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Freeman Mendell