From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:29:18 -0500
 Your CD-RW needs to support overburning.  If you have Nero, you need to go
to Preferences/Expert Features and enable overburning.  You can set the size
of your disks there too. Then when you get ready to burn the disk you have
to select disk-at-once and you'll get a dialog asking if you want to
overburn.  Just say yes.

I've discovered that if you have a really fast cd burner, you need to slow
it down a bit or you'll get some coasters trying to overburn as much as you
are talking about.

Ben Moore