From:
Sami Al-Mohssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:50:39 +0300

> Q.  Exactly what does STEP sell?
>
>   A.  STEP only manufactures STEP-UPTM CPU Refrigeration Systems.  Of
>   course, our STEP-UPTM CPU Refrigeration Systems aren't very impressive
>   without a CPU to go with them.  So if you're not going to use your
>   STEP-UPTM CPU Refrigeration System with an existing CPU, we offer all
>   CPU's and Memories at distributor's cost, with the purchase of a
>   corresponding STEP-UPTM CPU Refrigeration System.
>
> To me, the above statement seems very ambiguous to say the least!  If your
> willing to pay through the nose for
> a heat sink and fan, then buy all means, go for it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> DAVID L. GABLER

thanks for your reply. to be honest i never say their webpage (because i
live in Saudi Arabia. Here, we have no internet access. at least not yet).
but they are telling me that a CPU can be overcloacked from 300MHZ to to
450MHZ. how's this possible? i really am intrested in their product but
i'm not sure that my motherboard will allaw my 300 MHZ to be overcloacked
to 450MHZ. i dont think the machine will power on.

thank you

Sami Al-Mohssen

ps my motherboard does support 450MHZ (BX chipset)

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com