From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:55:39 -0800
I don't know about your other two questions, but NTFS has no problem with
large partitions. On my own system, I have a 9GB drive divided into three
partitions with one being a 4.2G size. You may need to check your CMOS
setting to ensure that the LBA mode is enabled if it is an IDE drive. For
SCSI, there is a similar setting available, although I did not do so on my
own system and it still works fine (hope I don't crash:) ).

Peter Shkabara
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/8342