From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:42:49 -0400
It could be caused by a lot of things.  The most common ones are a bad power supply and a bad memory module.  Could also be a software conflict, a corrupt Windows system file, a hardware conflict, and a host of other possibilities.  Are you getting any error message when it freezes up? Are you doing the same thing every time it freezes up?  If it started when you got the machine, presumably it is still under warranty.  The retailer ought to fix it for free under warranty or take it back to either give you a refund or a working computer.

>Hi there!
>
>How are you everyone? my name is Ly Heng Sok and I am
>a new member in PCBUILD. I am writing today because I
>have a question about my personal computer problem and
>I don't know what to do.
>
>The problem is always get freezing during I use it and
>I got this problem since I bought this computer
>(Window XP Home Eddition).
>
>I have asked the computer retailers and they told me
>that I have to connect to the Internet then you have
>no more trouble of freezing. But you know what! it was
>still freezing and if I forgot to save my documents
>and then I lost all my documents.
>
>I have no idea about my computer and I was wondering
>if anyone could help me to solve this problem out?. I
>will appreciate for that.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     support at our newest website: