Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:48:44 -0300
To boot Windows XP and Windows 98SE from seperate hard drives is easy if
your BIOS supports changing which hard drive to boot from.  This is the only
way I know to have each system to boot from "C" without a complicated
software solution.  One thing you should understand, if XP is installed with
the NTFS type file system, Windows 98 will not see it at all, so it would be
better to have a freshly formatted drive for XP to install on.  Also, if
your computer cannot boot from the XP CD, you can use a Windows98 boot disk
to access your CD-ROM, switch to the I386 directory on XP and type WINNT.EXE
to start your installation (upgrade or new install works).

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: