From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:14:56 -0700
I would go spend a couple bucks on a serial mouse and see if that works.  If
so, it's probably the mouse controller on the keyboard (Packard Hell
computers were infamous for this problem).  If it doesn't work, it's
probably something with the OS.  It's a cheap test.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"