From:
Optonline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:31:37 -0500
I cleaned up the fan and and the board using a fine bristle brush.  That got
me about 15 minutes of run time with the box on it's side. Fan runs
intermitently that way.  I think the card is toast.  I can get a Radeon 9600
Pro from Geeks.  I plan to a new build in the near future so I prefer to go
cheap on getting up and running again.

Bob