From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:37:55 -0500
Kathleen,

In WinXP, Open My computer, Click on Tools, then Folder Options,
Click on View, Move the Radio Button to Show Hidden and Folders
Files, Click Apply, Close Folder Options.

I created a shortcut to a drive which Windows put on the Desktop..

I then opened My Computer, C Drive, Documents and Settings, My Name,
the Send To file, and dragged the Drive icon from my Desktop into the
opened Sent To file.
I then closed Send To file. clicked on Tools, Folder options, View,
and then moved the Radio Button back to Hide Hidden Files, and
Folders Apply, Close.

Hope this helps.
George

Hello,

  For the life of me, I cannot recall how to put something, like  another
  drive, in the 'send to' folder (found by right clicking).  I want to
  add  another drive that I have onto that list.

  Can someone please tell me how I do this?

  Thank you,

  Kathleen LaValley