Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:24:14 +1000
I have seen this error a lot, if you swapped a known good floppy drive and
still couldn't get it to work, then you should look the case. Yes, it could
be the case. sometimes cases can be a bit off, that will give floppy drive
too much pressure to stop the floppy function. try take the floppy outside
case, if it works, then you can start working on the case (or get a
replacement).

Jun Qian