From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:07:56 -0700
A brand new driver set is available at
http://www.3dchipset.com/beta/ati/4137068/win-9x-me.html.  It may be beta
since I can't find it on ATI's web page, but it does claim improved OpenGL
and Direct3D support.

I'm using the latest drivers from ATI's web page on my 32MB DDR card and Q3
runs OK.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quake?

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group

From: "bob boyd" <[log in to unmask]>

> Well I have the latest drivers installed and I can run UT but quake 3
gives
> me the *GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem*

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html