From:
Kevin Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:50:17 -0700
Wireless advantages - No wires, dah - makes it easy if there are walls in
the way.
Disadvantages - cost - more expensive then wired network. Security concerns.
Range of wireless sometimes a problem. Less bandwidth then wired network but
usually not an issue.

It is hard to get specific without knowing:
What OS you are running and what hardware you already have and what you want
to do with your network. I.e. just share files or share a high speed or even
(hope not) a low speed Internet connection.

I would also recommend the following web site.
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/

KevPro Computer Services
"If your computer doesn't work I do."
Kevin Brown