From:
Kenneth Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:24:55 -0400
Hello  I am running the 64 bit vista, and I was running Mozilla Firefox
with it with no problems.  I then discovered that vista comes with the 32
bit and the 64 bit version of internet explorer with the 32 bit as the
default.  I ran the 64 bit and found out there are add ons that are not out
for it yet, so I am better off using the 32 bit for now.

I switched from firefox back to internet explorer and was having no problems
until I went to close out the browser and it told me that it stopped
working and was restarting....  so I closed it down when it finished restarting the browser.

I have noticed that now if I have several tabs open that it works for a while and then it will stop responding on any page, and then it will not reload a page just stays in limbo.  I then have to close out the browser and re-open it and go back to the page for another 10 maybe 15 min before it does it again.
I don't know what could cause this or how to fix it..

The strange part is I tried to go back to firefox and it won't even load a
pic on a web page.  so I can't even go back to that browser.

Kenneth

Kenneth Peterson

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>