From:
crunkelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:21:21 -0500
 I wrote at the end of January that my computer would not boot up completely
  I think I have solved the problem.  I changed to a USB mouse because the
port for my mouse seemed to be damaged. (It would hang up).  After  I
changed to the USB, I bought a 4 port USB 2.0 and connected the mouse to it.
My computer only  has a 1.1. When I printed, the mouse would freeze up but
would be ok when I disconnected it then reconnected. However, when I shut
down the computer and then later booted up again it would not fully boot up.
I changed to a new 4 port USB that is still a 2.0, but is suppose to be
compatible with 1.1.  So far it seems to be working.

Diane

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com