From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:53:03 -0600
Jun;
Since you say you can hear the tape coming through the computer
You must be hooked up okay cable wise.
My guess would be you need to go into sound properties
and select the proper recording input for the creative recorder.
probably " line in"
mine has a "select" check box.
check that box then adjust the record level all the way up to start.
You can fine tune the record volume within creative recorder.
Make sure you switch to record options (as opposed to play options)
 by going to sound mixer (volume control)
click options/properties then check recording.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho