From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:06:49 -0500
I would think any NVIDIA or ATI  AGP adapter with 256 MB RAM would be fine.
A scratch disk and lots of RAM is more important for Photo editing. High
end graphics cards are more for gaming and Video editing than image editing.
My 128 MB GeForce 400 suits me fine.
You may have a choice of PCI express, with which I have no experience,
but CNET has several reviews:  www.cnet.com

Irena Thomas wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> What would be the best video adapter to consider that works well with
> Photoshop CS editing? Which LCD monitors are considered best for
> photo editing? The OS of the new unit will be win xp, intel pentium 3.6
> GHz, DDR 2048.
>
> Irena.
>
>              The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                     support at our newest website:
>                          http://freepctech.com

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads