Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:44:25 -0500
Hello Jim,

I am not going to suggest where to purchase but I will direct you to

http://www.resellerratings.com

This is site that lists tons and tons of places to purchase computer
gear.  This place lists ratings based on user evaluations of different
stores.  I don't know of anybody who doesn't use this site.

Also, for price comparisons, you may wish to try:

http://www.pricewatch.com
or
http://www.pricegrabber.com

There are other review sites and price search engines, but you may wish to
give these a shot.  It can put you in touch with a life long vendor and/or
save you from being disappointed with other places.

Take Care
David A .Abbe