From:
Sami Garzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:59:16 +0200
Dharam,
You said you can not download the file, it has to be played.
Some type of files, like real audio extensions, are played without download,
but the download is made silently to the Temporary-Internet-Files. Play the
file, and without disconnecting or closing the browser, go to the above
directory. You'll find a file with the extension you have played. Now you
just need to copy it to other directory.

If this is not the case, let me know.

    Sami Garzon :)