From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:07:55 -0400
Hi

Try online detection if you can get there.

www.housecall.antivirus.com   it has found things up to date Norton's
can't

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore
==============================

Virus, worm, spyware, trojan.  Take your pick, you probably have one or
more of 'em.

Start by making sure your AV software is running and up-to-date, and
scan the entire system. Make sure XP is up-to-date on security patches.
(Windows Update, critical
updates)
Make sure the XP Internet Connection Firewall is enabled.

If no help after all this come back for round 2.

Carl
===============================

Hello solvers of problems large and small,
Not sure if this is software or hardware issue, but its affecting
hardware. Have a Dell (sorry) 4600 , 40gb, 256mb ram,Windows XP home.
Acouple of months ago the harddrive started running whenever the
computer is on. even setting my power options to go to standby after 10
minutes of idle dosn't work. I can put it on standby manually and it
works. but of course my wife just lets it run and that drives me nuts.
Any recomendations????????????? Thanks in advance  Glenn Bennington

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com