Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:13:41 EST
In a message dated 1/13/2005 12:04:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Date:    Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:34:21 -0000
From:    Donna Salinas <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Virus? slow computer/help!

Hi everyone, I am having a problem. My computer was running really slow,so I
ran spysweeperand it detected a running threat  vx2(Transponder) zserv.dll
It also said adware found adlogix and vx2(Transponder)
Everytime I run the sweeper it still comes up even though I delete it. Any
help on how to get rid of this completely? Thank you, Donna Salinas
You don't say what operating system you use, but two programs you can
download and use to remove spyware are AdAware SE and Spybot Search&Destroy. Both are
very effective (especially in tandem) with removing pests. If your Anti Virus
program is up to date and hasn't detected any threats, and you are using Win
XP, you can optionally pick a restore point to an earlier date. HTH

Chris Ryan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com