From:
ALEXEY KONOBEEV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:36:35 +0300
This may be some problem with video card or memory, but may be also  monitor is
not connected. Such thing will take place when PCI connector of video card have
a bad conductance, Or DIMM/SIMM connector is bad. Try to insert Video card into
another free slot. Try also to insert memory DIMM into anpther slot.  If nothing
of above take place, then probably you need to replace memory or  video card.

Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello
>
> I turned on one of my PC's this morning and all I got was a series of
> constant bleeps! This is a problem I haven't come across before. No work has
> been done on the PC and it was working fine yesterday. Any advise will be
> appreciated.
>
> TIA ... Mick

>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,