From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:44:59 -0400
Does the monitor show anything at all? I've had this happen when: 1. the
video card wasn't seated properly, and: 2. when a ram chip wasn't seated
properly. Open the case and check all the cards, cables and the ram. Make
sure that they are all seated and connected properly. If you have the manual
for the MB you may want to check all the jumper settings to make sure the
kid didn't pull off any of the jumper blocks.

William Pike