From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:04:58 -0700
If you go to www.corsair.com at the top of the page it
has a heading 'find your product'.  You can search by
your computer, mobo, or RAM part number and find
what's compatible.  You can also go to www.crucial.com
and they have a small program that will actually do
all of that for you and give you a list of what's
available for your computer.  You can take that info
back to newegg and do a search there for what you
want.  In theory you can mix and match RAM pairs by
different manufacturers and supposedly it should all
be compatible.  In reality it's probably better to
stay with one manufacturer, in this case Corsair since
that's what you now have so that the RAM plays nice
with each other.

John

--- Dave & Patt Nager <[log in to unmask]>

Be a better friend, newshound, and

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml