From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:09:09 +0900
Hi,

This is not really a multi-boot problem, I guess, but a hardware
detection problem.  I mentioned the multi-boot just to round out
the description.

I have SP-3 installed.  Always have, and always reinstall it after
any change.  No joy.  Not sure what you mean by SB below.  Can
you clarify?  My jukebox is on the secondary IDE, I believe.  At
any rate, SP-3 is not the answer.  :(

Lance