From:
Bassem Fahmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:31:51 +0300
i did the combination you ask me to did and it enter succesful but it hangs
after minutes of beeing in Win 98 .. and when i touch the CPU i found it
very very hot, i have test it at 2.8 v and more than that and less but it
become hot fast as usuall.
so i have a question please .. if the CPU is damaged so it will not work at
all i think .. what do you think ..

and THANKS YOU ULTRA VERY MUSH for all this information and help that you
have provided to me and to the list
bye,