From:
Joel BLuming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 16:21:47 -0400
Dear Paul et al,
Promis tech makes a drive controller that lets you do just this. It's a
bit pricey (about 180). It sets up two drives to mirror. Both drives get
the same info at the same time. If one drive fails you just pull it out a
boot with the second. Look at it and other variations at www.promis.com.

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:47:07 -0400 Paul Bender <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I am trying to find a way to complete the following on a computer I
>recently helped to assemble.  With HD prices so low, we bought 2 HD's
>with
>the intention of backing up (or copying) the 1st drive onto the 2nd
>drive
>on a daily basis.  What we are looking for is a method where this can
>be
>done automatically, and that will leave the 2nd drive in
>"ready-to-use"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]