From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:20:40 -0500
Your windows startup disk doesn't have the right drivers.  It should be able
to load any scsi cdrom if it was created right.  I would try making or
obtaining another startup disk.  However, if you do need cdrom drivers, you
typically get them from the adapter website, not the cdrom manufacturer
website.  Adaptec, for instance, will have drivers for installing all kinds
of scsi peripherals with their scsi adapter cards.  Since compliance with
scsi standards is pretty much a given among different devices, any
appropriate driver will do, that's why I'm surprised the setup disk didn't
work.
Tom Turak