Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:50:12 +0200
Many thanks for the valuable info. I believe that I got my answers.

> Joakim Ögren's 'The Hardware Book' lists many connector pinouts and
> other useful data, but you will have to search for it because it
> vanished from its home site.
> When I downloaded it (HWB12HTM.zip, about 800K) there were several
> mirror sites.

The recent version is 1.3 so I couldn't find a HWB12HTM.ZIP but found many
HWB13HTM.ZIP sites, and there is also an RTF and W95 (WinHELP file)
versions, by replacing HTM with RTF or W95 in the name of the file.
(I used http://www.dogpile.com to locate the file).

A basic question though: I believe that when no device is connected to the
SCSI controller, there is no need to terminate it, as I assume that by not
terminating, I cause data transfer to be corrupted, but I do not cause
harm to the controller.

Am I right?

Thanks again,

Uzi