From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:20:46 -0500
Since it was a clean install and you have not loaded anything on it, I would
just reformat the C: drive and re-install Windows on it.  (I am not sure of
the reason for making a Ghost image of a clean install.)  If you still want
an image, you can try again.  If it doesn't work, format and make a clean
install again.  As long as there is nothing but Windows on it, you aren't
losing anything that a clean install won't give you.

Dean Kukral