From:
David Landau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:34:41 +0200
Thanks to all who responded to my questions.

There are still points that aren't clear to me:

My HD is 4.3GB. Now it is divided into 3 partitions -- 1.99, 1.99, and .312.
Up until now, I've only been using C:, essentially filling it up, while D:
and E: remain not utilized. I think (and here I'm asking for opinions and
advice) that I would like to resize the partitions, so that on one I could
have OS (Win95) & applications (Office 2000), one for data, and the third
for backup. How large should each one be?

When I tested my Windows95 boot disk, I saw that it doesn't recognize my
CD-ROM. I get an error message:
mscdex.exe /e:001
Expanded memory not present or not usable
Illegal Option

How do I correct that?