From:
Michael Wurster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:38:26 -0600
Bill,
Sounds like ME is doing the carving for you during it's setup after you do
it manually. Try this...FDisk it again, and then spec the 2 GIG partition.
Make it primary and active. Reboot and format that partition. Then, (you
have to have a DOS boot disk for this that has some CD-ROM drivers on it. I
use a WIN98 setup disk) I run setup from the ME CD-ROM. I usually don't
have any trouble with ME wanting the whole drive this way.

As to the Linux install, it should see the ME partition and start
installing partitions after it. Hope this helps.

Michael

Right now my concern is not with the systems that I
>have, but the exercise in installing them.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com