From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:37:26 -0700
Hi Paul,

This sounds like it could be a heat problem.  Check and make sure the
heat-sink is secure on the CPU.  If it is and you are still having the
problem, verify the correct voltage is being used on the CPU, and apply some
thermal grease between the heat-sink and the CPU.

It's possible that it is the power supply.  Unfortunately, the only way to
easily verify this, aside from using a voltage meter, is to try another one.

Hope this helps!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions