Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:34:43 +1100
We too have a CDRW problem on an IBM Aptiva machine, the only difference is:
for us, it is the CDRW won't work (works on any other machine at workshop),
after spent so much time on it, our service people simply gave up. They
suspect the IBM mobo/BIOS is the problem but, we can never check this (we
are not IBM dealer, therefore, IBM dose not give us any support, the
customer bought the machine as a 2nd hand, he cannot have support either).

Jun Qian