From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:13:32 -0500
Greetings again;

    I took a few hours and tested each monitor for its maximum resolution,
refresh rate and colour quality. It seemed that a number of them would take
no more than 640 by 480, 256 colours and 56 hz or 60 hz. I seem to remember
(from about 12 or 13 years ago I think), that when SVGA was becoming more in
use I had trouble with several monitor brands dealing with the drivers that
came with the newer video cards. (I was in the computer business then).
Trying various drivers in Win98SE was unsuccessful, and as the school has to
have 800 by 600 and 16 bit colour, these monitors are of no use.

    We will try to find someone who wants these monitors, but am rather
doubtful of success.

    Thanks for the replies.

Bill