From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:27:13 -0500
Rich,

You didn't mention anything about the video drivers.......
have you installed the appropriate driver for the new card?

If  so, then I would guess that the most likely problem is that the new card
is
not fully seated correctly.  AGP cards have an edge connector with a much
higher density of contact points than the older style cards.  Ergo, each
connection point is much smaller and needs more precise alignment.

Pull the card, reseat it, and GENTLY wiggle it around a little.

Jim Meagher