From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:30:56 -0400
My guess is the fan is not properly connected to a power source,
or the fan is defective.  CompUSA has a fairly good tech support
department, I would take it back.  Although some slot 1 Celerons
had no fan, yours is almost certainly a Socket 370 PGA cpu and
a Celeron 400 PGA always has a socket seven type fan on it.  Your
temp reading is very high.  Take it back before you use it again.
Tom Turak