Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:10:34 +1100
I have not used such software myself, but I have heard a lot of bad stories.
As far as I know, the most important "requirements" is the quality of
Internet connection. One the reason why there are lot of bad stories is:
Even you have fast & stable connection from your PC to your ISP, still there
is no one can guarantee the quality of path "connection" between your PC and
your target PC over the Internet (it may go through "anywhere", that's how
TCP/IP works).

For the rest, you PC should be fine (not sure about the onboard sound).

Jun Qian