Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:59:42 -0500
Eric,

Try this in order to fix your problem:

1) In device manager, go to system devices
2) then to PCI Bus
3) REMOVE the PCI bus
4) REBOOT to let Win95 reinstall the appropriate drivers.  This will also
reinstall just about everything, including Video, sound card, modem, etc.
Make sure you have all the disks/drivers that may be required.

This will eliminate the DOS-Compatibility modes that you are stuck in

Hope this helps!

Tim Klymkow