Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:59:12 +1000
your BX mobo may only support ATA33, your new VIA mobo should support ATA66.
Try ZDnet Disk Benchmark, it should give you fairly correct result.
On your VIA system, did you install the latest VIA 4in1 driver? win98
doesn't know new VIA chipset, you should install driver for it (much like
win95 doesn't know BX chipset).

Jun Qian