From:
Steve Brumbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:58:36 -0800
Hi,

For several weeks I've been  trying to get my Gateway sx2800 system working
again (OS problems).  Suffice it to say, no luck.  Anyway, I now need to
remove the hard disk from the case in order to connect it to another
computer so as to download the data.  This is a small case (first one like
this I've ever had) and when I remove the side I can't get to the hard disk.
Gateway has been less than supportive and will not give me the information
necessary to remove other parts of the case (I think it's the front that
needs removing) unless I pay for help (even though it's still under
warranty).  They say that I shouldn't be doing this so they won't help me.

Does anyone know how I would get the front panel off this case?  Or where I
could go to get that information?

Thanks,
Steve

                         support at our website: