From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:05:38 -0600
Tekram makes a nice board at a reasonable price.  You can go to their site
and find out about what board supports what chip etc.  Here is a link to one
of their most recent super socket 7 boards:
http://www.tekram.com/Hot_Products.Asp?Product=P5MVP-B4 .

I have been using Tekram for both AMD and Pentium chips, and have found the
documentation to be very good, and the seem to work well.  They all use the
VIA chipset.

Mike Buraczewski