From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:18:44 -0600
At 09:53 PM 6/2/98 -0700, Syd Wyncoop wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>Am running Win95 with an Adaptec 2940W SCSI card and cannot get my Hewlett Packard
>IIcx Scanner to work with the system.  I know the scanner works fine as it works
>with my older Win31 system.  Plug and Play does not recognize the scanner and I
>cannot find a driver anywhere.  Any help you can provide will be greatly
>appreciated.

Syd,

A couple of issues here.  First, I would download the ASPI layer
upgrade from HP for your Adaptec SCSI card.  You can find
this at:
 http://www.hp.com/cposupport/scanners/software/sj270en.exe.html

Then, download the proper driver from HP at:
     http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/sjiixpc.html

the driver file you want is:  sj211en.exe

Also, you can FTP to:   ftp.hp.com    and download these two
files:

ASPI layer:   sj270en.exe
drivers:         sj211en.exe

Hopefully, this should solve your problems.

     Bob