From:
Mark Lundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:33:39 -0500
Nothing inside the case was disturbed.  There were no driver problems.  I
never did have BIOS do a complete mem check (should have, but ...!)
I took the Kbyte sticks back and traded them in for the same Kinston sticks
and walla - it all works now.  We even went up 4Gb (4 sticks) and all is
well!  Except that WinXP (32-bit) does not see the RAM above about 3.02Gb,
but docs state that PCI, etc. interfaces will see and use it.
Bottom line is Kbyte is not that reliable and Kingston is more universally
compatible.

Mark